Assistant Imam Vacancy at Belfast Islamic Centre
Belfast Islamic Centre has a vacancy for Assistant Imam required to lead the daily Salah (prayer).
Reporting to the Senior Imam senior Imam and/ or to the executive committee for job coordination and direction.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS SUNDAY 31st JAN 2020
Full Description: Imam Job Role_Belfast Islamic Centre_13.1.21
Key responsibilities & Objectives:
• To lead the 5 daily congregational prayers at the Belfast Islamic Centre. Priority is for the Fajr, Maghrib & Isha salahs
• To support the Senior Imam as required
• To support and assist BIC’s executive committee in establishing & maintaining Belfast Islamic Centre as a ‘model’ Mosque and Islamic Centre
• Provide support to BIC staff in managing the day-to-day business around the salahs and salah times including advising the congregation to adhere to health & safety requirements
• To be aware and promote BIC public profile in a positive manner.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Memorized the Quran or a significant portion with the rules of tajweed English language
Experience in regularly leading the salah If interested, please send your CV with evidence of how you meet the criteria to email@example.com
Belfast Islamic Centre